Fukuoka Airbnb: Checking for accommodations Planning a trip to Japan

#Fukuoka Airbnb
I am planning a trip to Fukuoka and I think the Airbnb ad is cool.

I was thinking of using Fukuoka Airbnb on this trip, so I wanted to try "living on the road" as these friends copy.

In fact, it is engraved as a good example of the sharing economy (Airbnb, Uber).

In fact, I have been accused of overusing Southeast Asian taxi drivers and raising rents for rent, but I will try to judge what I have anyway.


#Accommodation Checklist

As I made a reservation for Fukuoka Airbnb, I heard a lot of news that the weather in Fukuoka was so ugly in August.


Location: Hakata Station or Tenjin Station> Near Hakata Station

※ Price: Less than 100,000 won per night> 200,000 won for 2 nights


※ Note: Please note that the cleaning fee + fee will be charged for the price of one night shown. I was USD 78 per night and the final payment was USD 200.


#Check accommodation : Fukuoka Airbnb
In my opinion, let's list some of the conveniences that should be checked unconditionally.

※ Wifi: There was a place that basically lends Wifi Egg. You can check out roaming or egg rental in Korea.

※ Air-conditioning: Air conditioner is necessary and put in search matter.

#Fukuoka Airbnb ...
When I booked Airbnb, I felt that it was fun to talk to the head of household (?).

댓글

가장 많이 본 글